This week I asked my husband, Andrew, to write the Friday 5: 5 Summer BBQ Meals, for 5 very important reasons…
- Boiling water takes WAY too long
- There are far too many bugs outside for me to grill
- If there was a PhD in Burning Toast, I would have a million Burnt Toast PhDs’
- Grilling is a foreign language
- Is there an On Switch on a grill?
And when I asked him to find 5 of his favorite Summer BBQ Meals, I swear I saw a little glitter in his eye and sparkle in his smile…
I was a little surprised when I read his list, because of all the dinners Andrew takes on, these are 5 (plus 1) of my favorite! They are delicious and with time, he has altered and adjusted the ingredients to perfect them for my taste… I’m a picky eater… My favorite are the Baby Back Ribs & Steak… Enjoy!