Who better to ask for a list of 5 Father’s Day Gifts… Then a Dad?!? And I just happen to have one sitting in the other room…
This week I asked my husband, Andrew, to write the Friday 5: 5 Father’s Day Gifts, for 5 very important reasons…
- The kids can’t buy him a tie, he doesn’t wear a tie unless it is a wedding or a funeral… He is a Police Officer
- There is only so many times the kids can paint him a picture
- It took me 3 years to master the hand print (Here and here)… And the kids are over it!
- I’m quickly running low on Gift Creativity over here 😉
- If I get to create my own Mother’s Day Gift List, then it is only right for Andrew to get to write one as well
This is Andrew’s 5 (+1) Dad Approved Father’s Day Gift List…
Side Note: Now that I have his List… Why didn’t I think of all these??
If you would like to sneak a peek at more of our Lily & Frog Friday Five, take a trip back to our main page, there is much more where this came from!
Please know… I have not received any sort of compensation from any blog or business I’m writing about for this post. I am interested in sharing all the GREAT finds I have stumbled upon and business I have worked with… Just because they are that great, interesting, wonderful people, or I enjoyed their post.