I have a soft spot in my heart for a piping hot baked apple on a chilled fall evening… And recently through my unhealthy LOVE of Pinterest I am storing away all of the tasty apple recipes I discover in my Seasonal: Fall Décor & Food Board.
These are the 5 mouth watering Apple Recipes I have stumbled upon (You should know, I have not baked any of these, but have you seen those delicious looking pictures?!? ). Isn’t Lily precious apple picking last fall!?!
- Joining together a love for a baked apple and Andrew’s love for pecans… Mmmm, how about a Apple Pecan Dump Cake.
- Pancakes are Zach and Lily’s favorite… Maybe our next Pancakes for Dinner Night we will have Caramelized Apple German Pancakes?
- How about some Vanilla Cream French Toast Cups with Apple Filling for breakfast on Christmas morning? My family would inhale these!
- My Mom bakes a scrumptious Apple Cake… Now it is time to find one for our family to start our own yummy family Apple Cake. This Apple Cake looks like a perfect place to start…
- I’m always looking for a different pizza recipe to try for Andrew and I… And this one could be my next one for Make Your Own Pizza Night… Cheddar, Apple, Onion, Bacon Pizza.
What are your Go-To apple recipes?
If you would like to sneak a peek at more of our Lily & Frog Friday Five, take a trip back to our main page, there is much more where this came from!
Please know… I have not received any sort of compensation from any blog or business I’m writing about for this post. I am interested in sharing all the GREAT finds I have stumbled upon and business I have worked with… Just because they are that great, interesting, wonderful people, or I enjoyed their post.