- A Tote… From The Habby Goddess she shared a tutorial on how to create a boxed bottom. Too simple, right?!? I can SOOO do this when designing an oversized tote for myself.
- Toddler Dress… From Amazing Mae I found her creation of a toddler dress from a men’s button down shirt. Too cute, right!?! Now there isn’t a tutorial (unless I missed it, which I very well could have), so I’m just going to Fake It, Until I Make It, lol!
- Mini Clutch… I think my oversized tote could use a mini clutch from a tutorial provided by Our Busy Little Bunch. I LOVE this one because I do not need to create a button hole… I HATE sewing a button hole!
- Throw Pillows… OK, I have used this tutorial before from Lovesome, but it is SO good I HAVE to share it again. And I’m going to create pillow covers from this.
- Scarf… Remember 2 weeks ago when I shared the list of 30 DIY scarves? Well I happen to have a jersey knit just waiting to be turned into the Ruffle Flower Scarf from this list. I hope I can create it!
If you would like to sneak a peek at more of our Lily & Frog Friday Five, take a trip back to our main page, there is much more where this came from!
Please know… I have not received any sort of compensation from any blog or business I’m writing about for this post. I am interested in sharing all the GREAT finds I have stumbled upon and business I have worked with… Just because they are that great, interesting, wonderful people, or I enjoyed their post.